Monday, March 29, 2010

Pottery Peter excerpt by Rick R Reed

Josh, between his freshman and sophomore years of college, gets a job at the pottery, a place where sweaty men dressed in sleeveless T-shirts, with biceps glistening and bulging, hoist heavy molds and liquid clay.

For Josh, it’s an eye-opening summer, building his own muscles and falling in love for the very first time. But falling in love is never uncomplicated, especially when two hot men have caught Josh’s eye. Which one of them will claim Josh’s virgin territory? Will it be Dale, the heavy-metal blond God with the tattoos and rough demeanor? Or will Kevin, Josh’s beefy, red-haired Irish boss, steal his heart, along with a few other parts further south?

Come along for a ride during one long, hot summer where the job benefits for an aroused young man are way more than what Human Resources promised. Inspired by working one summer in an industrial pottery in his hometown, Rick R Reed turns up the heat in the workplace!

Pottery Peter
Amber Kiss (Amber Allure) 2010
ISBN-13: 978-1-60272-535-5 (Ebook)

Excerpt:

Kevin had a big basket and one morning when he was giving me an assignment for the day he caught me looking at it. He stopped talking, put his hand on his thigh and looked into my eyes.

I felt burning heat rise to my cheeks. Kevin appraised me coolly, a grin playing about his lips. Had he caught my stare and obvious interest? Was he about to tell me that they didn’t need any of “my kind” around the pottery? I just wanted to back out of his tiny office and head for the nearest exit. Jesus, why couldn’t I keep my mind off sex for a few hours a day?

“What you lookin’ at, Josh?” He grinned more broadly and I couldn’t tell if it was malicious or genuine. His green-eyed gaze met mine.

I fidgeted, shifting my weight from one foot to the other, hoping I was just being paranoid. “Nothing. Could we finish up here so I can get started?” I looked anywhere but at Kevin.

“Get started doin’ what, Josh?”

Kevin’s grin broadened into a smile and he reached down to grasp himself, outlining his cock with his fingers. Maybe things weren’t going so badly after all. I looked back down and could tell from the way the dick strained against the green fabric that it was hard.

Could this really be happening?

Nervously, I glanced behind me and out of Kevin’s office door, almost expecting a group of the casters gathered round, ready to laugh and jeer at the new queer college boy who had had the nerve to come and work with them.

But it was business as usual on the pottery floor. Nervously, I flicked my gaze back at my boss. What was going on? This guy was married with five kids, coached football. Maybe he was testing me, maybe he’d suspected all along and he’d…

And then he did something that made me suck in my breath. I felt his hand on my thigh, moving up toward my cock.

I instantly got hard, feeling my face flush even more than it already had. I moved toward him, letting his hand stroke the erection flattened against my stomach.

Kevin paused, his playful grin now broadening beneath his red beard. He winked at me, walked to his office door, shut it, and drew the blinds.

Kevin returned to me and replaced his hand on my crotch, alternately gripping and squeezing the rock hard cock beneath my jeans, then stroking it up and down. I feared coming in my pants, but there was no way I could stop him.

“That blush on your face sure looks pretty, Josh. Come here.”

He stood and gathered me up in his massive arms, crushing me against his chest. He reached up to run his fingers through my hair and then moved the same hand down to squeeze my ass. His mouth—even early in the morning—tasting of cigarettes and beer, covered mine. His tongue snaked into my mouth, dueling with my own tongue and exploring the roof of my mouth. His beard was rough against my skin.

I was growing more and more afraid I would come in my pants. I moaned as his tongue moved to my ears, my neck. He bit gently on my ear lobes, licked inside my ears. Shivers were coursing through my body and I bucked uncontrollably against him. It was a good thing he had such a tight grip on me, otherwise, I might have dissolved into a puddle on the floor.

He pulled my shirt over my head and licked, then bit, my nipples. The pain brought tears to my eyes, but I wouldn’t have stopped him for anything. He moved his mouth up to my pits, breathing in the scent, and then licking until the hairs were wet.

“Let’s see what you got, Josh.”

He unbuttoned my fly and with one swift motion, pushed my jeans below my knees.
Kevin shook his head. “That sure is pretty,” he said, getting a firm grip on my throbbing cock.

I closed my eyes as I felt my dick slip into his hot mouth, those Irish lips surrounded with beard hair. “Mmmmmm,” he moaned, his head bobbing up and down on my cock.

He stopped, squeezing near the base, just as my dick started twitching, ready to explode.

He looked up at me.

“Not yet. You’ve been a very bad boy. Good boys keep that nasty thing in their pants.” Kevin pulled down his fatigues and sat back in his desk chair. “You know what bad boys get when they don’t behave?”

I wanted so much to reach down and stroke myself off, but instead I said, “What?”

“They get a good, hard spankin’, that’s what they get. Come here.”

I looked at Kevin’s short but very fat cock, rising out of a thick matte of bright red pubic hair. I didn’t even know where the urge came from, but I wanted to sit on it.

Instead, he turned me over on his knee. “Bad fuckin’ boy,” Kevin said as he slapped the cheeks of my ass. “Bad, bad, bad,” over and over until my ass stung and my dick dripped pre-cum on the floor.

“Suck my dick,” Kevin grunted and pushed me to the floor between his spread thighs.
I looked at his cock just before I went down. I’d never seen a dick so hard, practically ready to explode, the skin stretched taut, exposing every vein. A drop of clear liquid was poised at its tip, ready to roll down the veined shaft with any movement. I took a deep breath, grabbing his cock and staring at it. Then, I swallowed it all the way down to his balls, feeling my eyes tear. I almost gagged, but reminded myself to breathe and just relax and savor the sensation of his fat cock resting against the back of my throat.

Was this really happening? Or would I awaken in my twin bed at home, my white briefs stained with goo?

No, this was real.

Kevin grunted once, placed his hands on the back of my head to hold it there, and pumped my mouth relentlessly, drawing himself almost fully out, then plunging back in, forcing me to swallow him down to the root. I was surprised that I could take it so well and had a fleeting thought of Kevin assuming that I was surely no virgin. I think just the fact that I had been starving for so long for this meal made any inhibitions or uneasiness about what I was doing vanish.

I gobbled him, my spit leaking out of my mouth to cover his shaft and balls. I could hear his breath quickening and his balls drawing up closer to his body. I shut my eyes, wanting whatever he would give me, burying my face in the fiery curls of his bush. He grunted and pumped my mouth full of hot cum. I could barely breathe—let alone swallow—as his cock spit out what seemed like an unending load. Oh my God, I thought—greedily gulping down his cream and savoring its starchy taste—this is what I’ve always wanted.

Suddenly the door swung open. I felt a rush of air on my naked flanks.

http://www.rickrreed.com/
To purchase, click here

No comments: